Thursday, July 17, 2008

You can not top this..nor should you want to

so today while the ladies were napping, liney pooped. she decided that she would take the poop out of her diaper and smear it all over the crib. some was even on the outside of her mouth. mac barnes found her in this state, ran upstairs and informed us, "caroline is playing with her poop." if that is not enough...the plot thickens...I first cleaned caroline off, then threw both babies in the tub while Lousia watched...while cleaning the crib, I found poop on the floor then someone pooped in the bathtub.
piles of poop everywhere with babies in the water too. all babies out, bathtub cleaned, back in to the tub where the cleaning of the twins began again. Crib is now clean, laundry in the wash, all ladies are clean. I thought to myself, "I should have looked for the birdseed." Ya'll, literally, how does this continue to happen to me? am I a fit mom? drinking a shiner bock and laughing...





No comments: