Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Frustration...



Mary Margaret loves the water, so I thought swim lessons at the local YMCA would be a great idea. I arrived early to ensure MM could be in the class at a time convenient for us. Today is the first class and I realized, "I wonder if it is handicap accessible?" How do I get all 3 girls to the swimming pool? Meda offered to watch today, but I have 8 weeks of this class 2x a week. I called the Y, no it is not handicap accessible. Can someone help me take a baby down the many flights of stairs? Well, probably not and they don't want to be liable should something happen. 2 BABIES I tell you. I always find myself frustrated when I end up in these situations as a little voice tells me, "if you only had one, this would not be an issue." But yet again I am at the mercy of others. The Russels have the same time for lessons, so in the future she might help.

Who wouldn't want to help carry one of these girls down the stairs? This picture is a recent early Saturday morning photo of the sawyer ladies with bad bed hair. I am grateful for the girls and think the Y is missing out....

3 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

how about about a twin baby carrier. you're into that, right?

Biz said...

you could get your cardio in at the same time...