Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1-800-222-1222

Just thought you might like the number for Poison Control. This morning I thought if all 3 were in the playroom, I could maybe put on a little makeup. They seemed rather quiet, but I thought they were having fun all 3 playing together. As I entered, I realized Mary Margaret was feeding the babies the bird seed from her Children's Church project. I have no idea how much they consumed, and somehow, big sister ate none. After consultation with Meda, I decided to call poison control. Is bird feed dangerous? I have no idea where it was from, and it was a mixture of all different kinds. How do I explain to them that my almost 3 year old fed her 15 mo twin sisters bird seed. I am really in control of all that goes on here...
To put you all at ease, bird seed is nontoxic.

Never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Mrs. D said...

ok, Im officially hooked on your blog. (liz's sister)