Friday, February 15, 2008

Crab Rangoons


My name is Sarah Sawyer and this is MY story...
Yesterday was Valentines. No different to me than any other day. I know mom and dad love to put me to bed at 6 every night so they can enjoy dinner. Last night was no different. Of course big sister MM gets to often stay up with them and enjoy eating too. Caroline and I like to help her out by taking awhile to fall asleep. While trying to go to sleep last night I heard dad mention something about going to a Yummy Hut. Not sure what that is, but as I fell asleep I thought, when can I enjoy this yummy thing? what is it?

One of the joys of my mornings is getting to hang with Bennie and Macky before they go to school. Bennie read to me a little and then off to school he went...I was left alone and then I saw it...something on the floor (and for those of you who don't know, I have been crawling for weeks and can now go room to room. caroline, well she might catch my dust). So I put my crafty skills to use and went to capture a little snack. I guess big sister was a little messy with her yummy, so I was able to put a few handfuls in my mouth and then escape to the playroom. After a little bit I saw a look on mom's face and thought, oh no...busted! She came over and after a few painful fingers in my mouth my snack was gone (she doesn't know how much already went in my tummy). A whole wad of something she claimed was a crab rangoon was in her hand while all I could think was....what is yummy about this?

I WANT MORE!!!

2 comments:

Biz said...

a kid after my own heart... cold and stale crab rangoons make the best mid-morning snack.

Murry said...

she's so smart...you have to give her credit for mot putting anything in her mouth but crab rangoons...yummy is right, sarah!