Tuesday, February 5, 2008

conversations you never thought you would have...


Mary Margaret woke up with underwear on her mind. She has spent the morning in Hello Kitty undies with many trips back in forth to the potty. While I was feeding Caroline, MM was in the bathroom alone. She emerges with no undies, and my deodorant in her hand. After a few questions, I realize that yes, she put my deodorant on her privates. So I proceeded to tell her that deodorant in fact does not go on our privates while wondering...why am I having this conversation?

4 comments:

Murry said...

no way...tuesdays just aren't your day.

Lisa said...

The real question is are YOU going to use that deodorant again?

kt said...

Thanks, Kelly, for the the blog. Your mother does keep me updated, but I often "loose" the "punch" line before telling Grover. As for the deodorant........
Katie

Kristen said...

this new blog made my day.

please tell me, did you get some deodorant on yourself before the "incident" or did you have to go sans for the whole day?

love the photo of mm.