Monday, January 5, 2009

a little taste will do....

A long overdue post...
leann barczi is my version of "material girl" not what you are thinking. try literal. she is helping redo our couch. one evening while working, nathan came over to join in also. after being conned by our eldest, he and leann were able to witness something else.
caroline was running around and somehow her diaper came off and was just in one leg of her pjs. seeing that she was completely wet, I soon discovered what had happened. I grabed another pair of pjs and went to work changing her. however, I did not know she had poop also. while changing her, I tried to gather all the poop nuggets (sorry if too graphic) and get her changed. after changing her, I realized liney was munching on something. I asked her to spit it out... you can guess what it was if you are familiar with her (see post july 17th). POOP.
and we had witnesses. poor jacob barczi...

not to be out done....
Ms. Tress came over prior to driving home for Christmas. I offered her some yummy russian tea to enjoy. After we had consumed a few cups, Jenny could see into the kitchen where MM had opened the lid to the tea and was dipping her fingers in to lick them. we laughed and hoped this was her first time putting her fingers into the tea jar. when bob came home that night I told him what happened. he informed me, sarah had done the same thing the night before. so basically we offered our guest some picked over tea. I am sure the hot water killed all germs...
note to self, bring your own drink to the sawyers....
please enjoy what their mug shots would look like....






3 comments:

Murry said...

too funny!! hannah has had the same problem with her diaper falling off inside her jammies...have you figured out how it happens?

Jen said...

You crack me up! You are your family.

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!

Oh, and you have an award on my blog. ;-)

Jen said...

I meant you AND your family. You know what I mean.