Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Substance Abuse?

We are coffee drinkers at the Sawyer house. Bob preps the coffee the night before and we awake to a pot of caffeine. This morning I was ready for my second cup, so I started looking for my coffee mug. I never really get through the first cup before it gets cold (see previous post), so I start a second cup. Someone found my coffee. It was no longer hot, but somehow it was finished. Hopefully all was on the onsie and not consumed- all Sarah Sawyer needs is caffeine!
If you were worried- the coffee mug was not broken and was laying on the floor empty in the playroom. Kids always amaze me.

and yes, I did get that second cup!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think we have the same photo of Frankie - coffee down the front! And hopefully none in the mouth.

Biz said...

oh, you knoooow this girl drank the coffee. hahahahaha!